ENFORCER SD-9163-KSQ "No Touch" Request-To-Exit Plates use IR technology to request egress from a protected area or to activate a device with the simple wave of a hand. Since they require no touch, these plates are ideal for use in hospitals, clinics, labs, cleanrooms (to reduce the risk of contamination), schools, factories, or offices.
- Weather-resistant (IP65) for outdoor use
- Clean and simple no-touch operation reduces the risk of cross-contamination
- Adjustable sensor range up to 7" (18cm)
- Stainless-steel plate, available in slimline or single-gang
- 1A relay, adjustable trigger duration 0.5~20 seconds
- Selectable LED colors (turns from red to green or green to red) to show if the sensor is activated