The Leviton DZ6HD is a Z-Wave Plus enabled universal dimmer designed for residential lighting applications. It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s dimming technology for smart lighting control, engineered to function with extremely sensitive, low-wattage light sources, such as a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. The DZ6HD is fully compatible with Wink, SmartThings and Amazon Echo (requires Wink or SmartThings Hub), as well as all other certified Z-Wave controllers, security systems, gateways, and hubs. Attach one or multiple DZ6HD devices to these controllers to provide automation and remote access.
In addition to universal lighting support, the DZ6HD features two-way feedback, is scene capable, and is Z-Wave Plus certified, ensuring the latest technology, increased communication range, network wide inclusion, and over the air updates. Includes 49 different fade rates and features user pre-sets for powering on and minimum brightness. Also features transient surge suppression built-in. Can be used in 3-way, multi-way circuit by using matching DD00R-DL remote dimmer. The UL required air gap switch disconnects power from load locally. It is concealed during normal operation and is accessible without moving the wall plate.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- 300W Dimmable LED/CFL, 600W Incandescent and Fluorescent, Z-Wave Plus Certified
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- White and Light Almond color faces included
- Multi-Location achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DL
- Hot, neutral, load and ground required for installation and traveler for muilti-switch applications optional.