The AW295 is a high power, lightweight, 2-way, full-range loudspeaker system comprised of the JBL Differential Drive dual voice coil and dual magnetic gap 2262H 300 mm (12 in) low-frequency driver and 2432H high-frequency 38 mm (1.5 in) exit, 75 mm (3 in) voice-coil compression driver. The large format Progressive Transition wave-guide provides excellent 90 degree x 50 degree coverage. The waveguide is rotatable so the loudspeaker system can used in either the vertical or horizontal orientation.
The enclosure is constructed of multilayer glass composite and is heavily braced to maximize lowfrequency performance. The 14-gauge stainless steel grille, backed with open cell foam and stainless steel mesh, provides excellent protection in the harshest environments. The system is equipped with a 400 W 70/100V transformer. A heavy-duty stainless steel U-type mounting bracket is included and allows for easy installation on flat surfaces or in 90 degree corners. The AW295 is part of JBL’s AE Series, a versatile family of loudspeakers intended for a wide variety of applications.
- Weather-Resistant, All Fiberglass Enclosure
- 90 degree x 50 degree Coverage
- 2262H Differential Driver Low- Frequency Driver
- 2432H High Frequency Compression Driver
- Large PT Progressive Transition waveguide for excellent pattern control and low distortion
- Rotatable wave guide for vertical or horizontal orientation
- Available in Gray and Black finish
- 400 W, 70/100V Transformer Included
- U-type Mounting Bracket Included