A disconnect can be installed on the centerpost or right side of this enclosure. Floor stands provide additional height and access for cleaning under the enclosure.
- 11 gauge steel (.121 inch)
- Seams continuously welded and ground smooth
- Body stiffeners in larger enclosures for extra rigidity
- Body flange trough excludes liquids and contaminants
- Removable centerposts permit easy panel installation
- Concealed, easy-to-remove hinges
- Heavy-duty 3-point latching mechanism operated by padlocking handle on all doors
- Heavy-duty lifting eyes anchor into reinforced top
- Data pocket is high impact thermoplastic
- 15-in. floor stands are welded to enclosure
- Provisions for mounting lights
- Oil-resistant door gasket
- Panel supports
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional panels
- Master door is right-hand door on X enclosures and left-hand door on CPX enclosures
- Integral defeater on master door handle requires a screwdriver to open
- Mechanical interlock operated by master door prevents slave door from being opened first. Doors can be closed in any order.
- Includes door hardware
- Two finishes are available: ANSI 61 gray, polyester powder paint outside and inside; or ANSI 61 outside and white, polyester powder paint inside.
- Optional panels have white or conductive finish.
- Panels for Type 3R, 4, 4X, 12 and 12 Enclosure
- Operator Adapters for Universal Cutouts
- PANELITE Enclosure Lights
- SPECTRACOOL Indoor/Outdoor
- HF Side-MountFilter Fans