FLIR E4, E5, E6, and E8 infrared cameras are powerful and extremely cost-effective, easy-to-use troubleshooting tools for building, electrical, and mechanical applications. Four resolution options are available (ranging from 80 x 60 IR pixels to 320 x 240) to fit the target size, working distance, and detail you require. All include MSX® technology that provides extraordinary thermal imaging detail. Wi-Fi connectivity to smartphones and tablets via the FLIR Tools® Mobile app makes sharing images and sending reports from any location easier, enabling you to make critical decisions faster. By providing thermal images to help you find hidden problems along with accurate temperature measurements, an Ex-Series camera is the ideal budget-friendly replacement for old-school IR thermometers.
Easy to use:
- Intuitive, user-friendly interface for measurements in thermal or MSX mode
- Fully automatic and focus-free
- Simple button navigation to on-screen settings, imaging modes, and measurement tools
- MSX adds digital camera detail to IR images for better perspective and interpretation
Conveniently share images and findings:
- Download images, create reports, and show what you’ve found instantly
- Wi-Fi connectivity to mobile devices via FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Rapid Wi-Fi or USB image transfer for documentation
- Analyze and edit images, and create convincing reports with FLIR Tools
Compact and rugged:
- Built for portability and use in harsh environments
- Lightweight (1.2 lb / .0575 kg) and withstands 2-meter drop test
- 2-year warranty coverage on camera, 5 years on batteries, 10 years on detector
Gold Plus (Extended Warranty) Package:
- The Extended Warranty Package covers parts and labor for your IR camera. This can be a valuable service, should your camera encounter hardware or software issues. The Extended Warranty Package must be purchased before the end of the warranty period. It provides coverage even if your camera is used continuously in 24/7 operations.
Platinum Premier Service Package:
- This package combines both the General Maintenance and Gold Plus Packages described below, and adds priority service, which in most cases results in only a few days lead-time. This package includes the complete, 14-Point Inspection & Calibration Program, as well as the full hardware and/or camera software repair service of the Gold Plus Package. It includes parts and labor not included under the General Maintenance Package – all at a very affordable price.