The Leviton DZ15S is a Z-Wave Plus enabled universal switch designed for residential lighting applications. It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s technology for smart lighting control, engineered to function with extremely sensitive, low-wattage light sources, such as a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. The DZ15S is fully compatible with Wink, SmartThings and Amazon Echo (requires Wink or SmartThings Hub), as well as all other certified Z-Wave controllers, security systems, gateways, and hubs. Attach one or multiple DZ15S devices to these controllers to provide automation and remote access.
Application: Supports LED and CFL technologies up to 600 Watts with support for legacy incandescent lighting loads up to 1800 Watts, along with support for Fluorescent, Resistive, and Motor loads. In addition to universal lighting support, the DZ15S features two-way feedback, is scene capable, and is Z-Wave Plus certified, ensuring the latest technology, increased communication range, network wide inclusion, and over the air updates. Also features transient surge suppression built-in. Can be used in 3-way, multi-way circuit by using matching DD0SR-DL or coordinating DD0SR-1 remote switch.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately)
- 600W LED/CFL, 1800W Incandescent, Z-Wave Plus Certified
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- White and Light Almond color faces included
- Multi-Location achieved using DD0SR-1 (coordinating) or DD0SR-DL (matching with LED indicator)
- Hot, neutral, load and ground required for installation and traveler for muilti-switch applications optional.