Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, No Hub Required.
Control connected loads and lights from anywhere using Wi-Fi, an internet connection and the free My Leviton app; that is all you need, no hub required. Simplify control of the residence – schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group smart devices into rooms, and create scenes to activate multiple lights at once. Customize your experience with adjustable fade rates, maximum/minimum illumination levels, and more if desired. Supports dimmable LED and CFL technologies up to 300 Watts along with support for legacy incandescent lighting loads up to 600 Watts. Decora Smart devices are designed for countries which follow NEMA standards including the United States, Canada and parts of South America.
WORKS WITH NEST
Use any Nest device to act as a lighting trigger. Illuminate the porch upon motion detection, blink lights during an alarm, or turn all lights off when away – automatically.
AMAZON ALEXA VOICE CONTROL
Compatible with all products that support Amazon Alexa providing voice control of the load: “Alexa, dim living room lights to 25%”
GOOGLE ASSISTANT VOICE CONTROL
Utilize Google Home, a voice-enabled speaker powered by the Google Assistant, to easily control smart devices as well as interior and exterior lights around the home. "Ok Google, turn [Everything] On/Off"
NO HUB REQUIRED
If you have Wi-Fi and a smartphone, you can now have a smart home! No hubs, gateways, controllers, or systems required. Simply install your devices, download the app, and start controlling/automating today. Add additional Decora Smart Wi-Fi devices at any time to expand your eco-system.
LOW-WATTAGE LED LOADS
The new lighting control accessories are engineered to function with extremely sensitive, low-wattage light sources, such as a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off.
- Control your lights from anywhere using the free My Leviton app for iOS and Android, no hub required.
- Voice Control using Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant devices (sold separately).
- Works with Nest – automate lighting based on cameras, thermostats, sensors, and alarms.
- Integrate with IFTTT, utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways and bathrooms; plus engage home vs. away to enact randomization of lighting control.
- Simplify control of your home - schedule lights and connected loads to turn on/off at specific times or based on sunrise/sunset, easily group your smart devices into rooms, and create scenes to activate multiple lights at once.
- Designed and engineered in USA; the complete solution (hardware, app and cloud) is manufactured by Leviton
- White and Light Almond color faces included
- Color Change Kits (DDKIT) available in Black, Gray, Brown, Ivory
- Rated for dimmable CFL and LED loads up to 300W
- Rated for incandescent loads up to 600W
- Soft fade on/off
- On/off LED (bottom) and Brightness Level LED
- Multi-location (3-way) dimming is achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ.
- Hot, neutral, load and ground required for installation and traveler for muilti-switch applications optional.
- Control up to 20 residences, 99 devices, 50 rooms, 50 scenes, 50 activities, and 50 schedules per account.
- DW6HD-1RZ is an identical product in larger retail packaging
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Leviton Decora Smart™ - Smart Home Products
Leviton Smart Dimmers, Switches and Plug-In Outlets provide sa...
Leviton Presents: How to Install Decora Smart 600W Dimmer: DZ6HD, DW6HD, DH6HD
Decora Smart offers an exciting selection of intelligent dimme...
Leviton Presents: How to Set Up the Decora Smart with Wi-Fi App for Android and iOS
Decora Smart with Wi-Fi and the My Leviton app offers an excit...
Leviton Presents: How to Connect Amazon Echo to Decora Smart with Wi-Fi for Voice Control
Decora Smart with Wi-Fi and the My Leviton app offer an exciti...